Sunday, November 16, 2008

Client Project Reflection

From working with my team members, I have learned that group projects can be beneficial when working on a big project such as this client project. It is nice to be able to split up the work and also to get input from other people. There is always someone to contact if you have a question or need help. The best thing about this project is my group. I have a really good group. We all work well together and get along really well. We made doing this project fun. My biggest challenge has been being group leader. It has been hard finding times to work on this project together. Now that we get class time it is not as big of a problem. It has also been difficult writing each part of this project from the informal report to the proposal although it has been a learning process along the way. Next time I have a group project I have learned to communicate with your group on a regular basis so that everything doesn't get put off until the very end.

No comments: