Sunday, September 7, 2008

10 Year Outlook

In ten years I hope to be settled down with a husband children and a good career. I plan to graduate from Clemson in the next two years. I soon will be applying to graduate school. I plan on attending MUSC, but that's only if i get accepted; keep your fingers crossed. I plan on attending MUSC for physical therapy and eventually getting my doctorate in physical therapy. After graduating physical therapy school I hope to work for some athletic team. My dream is to one day be the therapist for a professional sports team, preferably football, but I love all sports. I hope to meet my husband and be on the route toward marriage while in physical therapy school. I want to work for the sports team once I graduate, but only for a few years. I hope I would soon be married out of graduate school and my husband would travel with me when I have to travel while working for the sports team. I eventually want to open my own practice. I want to settle down in Charleston, but that's likely to change depending on where I might find the best job. I want to have some children, possible two or three. But ten years down the road I hope to be settled into my life. By the time I'm thirty I hope to have already gotten my doctorate in physical therapy, gotten married, been the therapist for a professional sports team, had children and in the process of opening my own practice.

2 comments:

gbrown said...

is your cousin stephanie? thats the only linder i know.

Ben08 said...

Your career path is almost exactly like mine, except I want to work for a professional football team in a management/business type of job...in 10 years we should put in a good word for one another...good luck getting into MUSC