Monday, October 13, 2008

Mock Interviews

I thought the mock interviews helped a lot. I was a little nervous when I went in there, but when you started talking to me my nervousness disappeared. There were a few questions that through me off. I know people always ask about strengths and weaknesses, but that question always kind of throws me off. I did learn to tell how I have overcome my weakness. Also another question that threw me off was the one about my most unique experience with working at the spa. I was not expecting a question like that; I did though answer honestly about something I really like about working in the spa. I learned a lot through this process. I was given some good tips after the interview was over. I learned to try to relate anything I possibly can to my job that I am interviewing for. Also I learned to state ways in which I have overcome my weakness. It also helped that you looked over our cover letter and resume to give us tips on how to make it more appealing.

No comments: