Sunday, October 5, 2008

Presentations

The first presentation I really enjoyed was Jennifer's presentation on Clemson Dancers. I love to dance. I have never taken dance lessons before, but I did cheer for three years in high school. I also dance for my sorority dance team. I grew up doing gymnastics and other sports such as softball and basketball, but I have always had a passion for dance. I love to go to the clubs, to watch dance tv shows, and to watch professional dancers dance. I would definitely be interested in trying Clemson Dancers.

The second presentation was the one that Jan did on study abroad in Italy. I am planning on studying abroad in Italy for a month sometime in May and June. I love the Italian culture and especially the food. The Italian language is also very beautiful. My heritage is also partial Italian. I think Italy is a beautiful place and would be an amazing experience.

The third presentation I enjoyed was Case's presentation on the South Carolina state flag. I am a South Carolina native, born and raised. I proudly support our state flag. I am a native of Charleston and love everything about it. Case also brought up a lot of interesting facts that I never knew. This presentation taught me a lot about something that means so much to me.

No comments: